Students and parents will navigate differently to the Northwestern College Online Payment Site:
FOR STUDENTS: On My Northwestern website, click Billing information tab and open the bill you would like to pay. Click "Pay online now" found at the top of your current online bill.
FOR PARENTS AND OTHER DESIGNATED PAYORS WHO DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO My Northwestern: Use the following URL to get to the CASHNet site directly https://commerce.cashnet.com/cashneti/selfserve/ebilllogin.aspx?client=NWCIOWA_PROD<=P.
Once you have reached the Northwestern Online Payment Site, the process is the same for all who are authorized to make payments.
- Click "Click here to make a payment link" found in the ‘Your Account' section.
- Click "Student Account Balance"
- Enter the amount that you would like to pay (system default is the full balance)
- Click "Add to Shopping Cart"
- Validate that the information is correct and click "Checkout".
- Select the radio button next to "Enter new electronic check information" and click "Continue Checkout".
- Proceed to enter the information on this form. You will need to have an actual check handy to get the account and routing information. (See FAQ "What information do I need to make my online payment via E-check")
Click "Continue Checkout"
- Validate your information and click "Submit payment"
- Once you have printed your receipt, click "Sign Out".