Application Checklist for Summer and Semester Study Abroad: Only complete applications will be reviewed. A complete application consists of the following:
- Global Education Center Study Abroad program online application form
- Summer Study Abroad (2): 1 from a faculty member, 1 from a resident director. Recommendations from two faculty members are also acceptable.
- Romania/ Oman Semester Study Abroad (3): 2 from faculty members, 1 from a resident director.
- Your unofficial transcript will automatically be provided to the Global Education staff upon application submission.
Application Checklist for Denver Urban Semester: Students applying for Denver Urban semester must submit the following materials as part of their application packet:
- Global Education Center Off-campus program online application form
- Resume outlining your objective, education, relevant coursework, experience, honors and awards (for more information please contact Nancy Landhuis in the Career Development Center)
- Reference letters
- Your unofficial transcript will automatically be provided to the Global Education staff upon application submission
Applications are processed on a rolling basis; therefore, early application is strongly advised. Applicants are responsible for making sure that their application package (including references) is complete and submitted before or by the specified deadline.