All submission entries will be compiled in a survey and sent out as an anonymous link to Northwestern campus. Images with the most likes will make it to the final round. The final winners will be determined by a group of faculty, staff, and students, based on:
1) the strength of the conveyed message; and
2) the quality and originality of the image.
The winners will:
- be announced to the public by the end of November;
- receive a prize for each category won;
- be published in the GEC newsletter and study abroad promotional materials.
Disclosure: Submissions to this contest become the property of the Global Education Center. If you enter this contest, it is understood that you have granted the Center the full rights to use and circulate your work, with attribution to the author.