All entries will be reviewed by committees composed of GEC staff members and NWC faculty and evaluated based on the following criteria:
1) Content (creativity, clarity, expressiveness; message conveyed, and brings out the value of study abroad)
2) Writing quality (organization and logic, good command of grammar such as syntax, spelling, and punctuation)
The winner will:
- be announced to the public by April 15;
- receive a cash prize of $100, and
- be published in the GEC newsletter and on the study abroad website.
Disclosure: Submissions to this contest become the property of the Global Education Center. If you enter this contest, it is understood that you have granted the Center the full rights to use and circulate your work, with attribution to the author.