A co-curricular transcript is a document that will help you get the competitive edge for securing employment, internship opportunities, graduate school admission and scholarships. The co-curricular transcript will be a valuable asset for students as they seek to market themselves.
The Co-Curricular Transcript is:
- A document that complements your academic transcript by verifying your co-curricular involvement.
- An official record of leadership accomplishments and involvement in student organizations, community/mission service activities, and professional/educational development programs.
- A means of recognizing "out of class" learning, development and contributions
- Used to supplement resumes and academic transcripts
- By including the co-curricular transcript with a résumé, students can improve their marketability with potential employers or graduate schools.
- You can review and print off your co-curricular transcript by going here!