Want to Get Paid?

It is required of students to electronically log their hours worked.  This is done through the WorkStudy tab found on the MyNWC portal system. After supervisor approval, time sheets should be sent to the Human Resources Office (lower level, Zwemer Hall).

You also must fill out a Direct Deposit form in order to get paid.  Download it Here.